Home » Services » Contractor Registration

Contractor Registration Services with Tax King

Let Tax King ensure you work as a contractor with government agencies after completing all registration requirements!

Contractor Registration with MTA

If you want to work with the Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA) as a contractor or supplier, you need to register with them through Contractor Registration with MTA, and Tax King Service helps you make it possible.

Registering with MTA is essential because it opens the door to government transportation contracts, which can really boost your business. Whether interested in working with MTA Long Island Rail Road, MTA Metro-North Railroad, MTA Staten Island Railway, MTA Bridges and Tunnels, or MTA New York City Transit, Tax King Service can help you get registered as a contractor with MTA. Just contact us, and we will assist you through the process.

Contractor Registration with HPD

If you are a contractor seeking construction work in New York City and its five boroughs, you will want to work with the New York City Department of Housing Preservation and Development (HPD). If so, hire Tax King’s Contractor Registration with HPD Services and access the contracts your business deserves.

HPD offers various projects like demolition, heating, plumbing, and lead-related work. But there’s a catch—you can only access these contracts through the Contractor Registration process with HPD. Don’t worry; Tax King Service can help you with that.

Once registered, you are all set to secure construction contracts in New York City and the surrounding boroughs. Just get in touch with us, and we’ll make the registration process smooth and hassle-free.

Contractor Registration with SCA

The New York City School Construction Authority (SCA) is the in-charge organization of building and improving schools and educational facilities across New York City’s five boroughs. If you are a construction company, trade contractor, general contractor, architect, engineer, or involved in any construction-related work, you have a chance to get involved. However, a requirement is there: you must be a registered contractor with the SCA to work with them.

So, if you’re eager to become an SCA contractor and expand your business opportunities, just reach out to Tax King Service, and we make sure you get registered with SCA as a contractor.

Contractor Registration with NYC Parks

NYC Parks takes care of parks in New York and the areas under its control, ensuring they stay in good shape and well-organized. To do this, they’re often working on construction and renovation projects in these park areas. It is where construction companies come in. NYC Parks relies on them to get the job done.

But to be one of the construction companies they call upon, you need a NYC Parks Construction Registration Certificate. No worries; Tax King Service can help you get that certificate. Just contact our consultants; they will assist you in fulfilling all requirements to register yourself with NYC Parks as a contractor.

Call Now