Home » Services » Business Registration NYC

Business Registration | Get Your Business Permit in New York

A business entity is, in simple words, an organization made by one or many people. It is a place through which a person or many people can do business. The officials focus more on the structure/type of the business rather than what it does. Business entities must pay taxes and file a tax return annually after applying for Business Registration. Based on the type of corporation you are in, there are different limitations and benefits when filing a tax return and making payments when you get Business Registration in NYC. Choosing the right structure for your company is a must because it also influences your company's growth. There are different business entities, and we offer services to all firms like S-Corporation, C-Corporation, and Limited Liabilities Corporation. Tax King Service offers many different services with Business Registration in NYC. Some are limited to a particular type of corporation, while others are general. The types of corporations we cater to are:

S Corporation

S corporation is a small business corporation that helps businesses avoid paying income tax. We offer services to help file your company as an S Corporation if you fit the requirements.

C Corporation

The authorities tax this corporation separately from its owners and treat it as a separate business entity. This way, owners have limited liability toward any business debts. So, if you want to show the state that you are a C Corporation, we help you fill out the forms and ensure that is the decision for your corporation.

LLC Formation

LLC stands for limited liability corporation. The agent responsible for handling the taxes of an LLC must be from the same state, so we offer these specific business registration services in NYC to companies in the state of New York. Therefore, if you want to create an LLC or other business permit services, we are the firm that can address all your business registration needs.

Other Services

Other miscellaneous areas in that we offer services are:

Certification of Authority

If you have a business selling property or taxable services, you must first get a certification of authority (COA). This certification helps you register with the state before you open your company. This service is mainly for those with a setup in other states.

Certification of Incorporation

It is a legal document for registering or setting up a new corporation. You require it when you need loans from the bank, and it legalizes the company. Specifically, these services are available for new business owners.

Tax ID

When you start paying taxes, you need a taxpayer ID. We help you set up your tax ID if this is your first time paying taxes. Moreover, we provide services for new businesses to register as taxpayers so that you can avoid creating any problems for you in the future.

Corporate Book

It is a record of all the important corporate documents in one place. Our firm helps set up, manage and keep this record updated. It means we hold all the original documents to keep them safe. It further helps show ownership, company rules, and tax payment proof.

Workers Compensation Exemption Certificate

Worker’s compensation is an amount all employers must pay for. However, there are some exemptions to the state-wise rule, such as:

Independent contractors

Independent contractors hire people part-time and are hence exempted.

Small Business Owners

There are specific conditions to meet before asking for an exemption. Our firm assesses your situation to determine whether you can be exempted.

Limited Liabilities Corporations

Some states give exemptions in particular cases. We offer you services in analyzing these conditions and choosing the best course of action for your company.

EIN Number

EIN stands for Employer Identification Number, a unique number that the Internal revenue service provides. Moreover, we help you register for it, so your company registration in NYC progresses smoothly.

Which State Do We Offer Our Services In?

It must be noted that we are limited to the state of New York, and it is because laws regulate some of the services mentioned above the agent must be situated in the same state. We cater to businesses from New York City and its boroughs; Manhattan, Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, and Staten Island.